Associate Member Program
At DCHA, we are more than just meetings, our member’s investments fuel the Association’s work in building a sustainable community where businesses can thrive. We work in the best interest of all of our members and the communities they serve. As a member, your organization will have access to our many benefits in the following areas:
COMMUNITY & CONNECTIONS
DCHA connects our members with the people and information that they need to be successful and thrive. Your Associate membership and participation at DCHA events connects you with a vast amount of business professionals and thought leaders that you may not otherwise have access to. Membership entitles you to invitations and opportunities to present at relevant and appropriate DCHA workgroups, committee meetings, forums and events, and quarterly networking opportunities.
We know our member’s time is valuable, that’s why DCHA works on your behalf to:
- Ensure a better health care business climate;
- Host - and allow access to - public policy briefings;
- Successfully advocate for issues important to our business community;
- Monitor the regulatory environment; and
- Increase and highlight the D.C. health care community’s impact and influence in order to achieve our common goals.
RECOGNITION & VISIBILITY
As part of your membership, DCHA regularly highlights our member’s work, resources, and events through our many distribution and communication channels. Just by joining, your organization will:
- Have name and logo recognition on the DCHA website;
- Be recognized as a new member via DCHA communications and social media outlets; and,
- Be regularly promoted in - and have the opportunity to sponsor content for - DCHA News, the Association’s weekly e-newsletter.
DCHA MEETING ROOM ACCESS
DCHA members are able to use DCHA’s facility space to conduct business and hold meetings.
Our members have the opportunity to attend and participate in the many educational seminars and local legislative briefings and roundtables that are offered throughout the year. If you, or someone within your organization, is a subject matter expert - let us know! We love connecting with our members on educational opportunities.